Tuesday, August 21, 2007

near death experience...

my heartbeat is still exceptionally fast now..im having butter fingers and i keep thanking god for letting me live this beautiful life at least for one more day..

i wasnt sure who pulled me out of thel ab when i was stunned in front ofthe fire just now, some said it was ainol,some said athirah... i owe my safety to you, thanks a lot.

i remember feeling the heat so close to my face i remember the smell of the gas, the fire alarm sound and i remember screaming "my god!"

i stood there trnsfixed, knowing i should run but i cant move. i remember hearingvoices telling me to run out, i remember seeing my classmates rushing out of the lab and i remember hearing mr vroege's voicr to turn offthe gas tap.

ithought he was talking to me i was about to reach out for the burning knob, to turn off the gas,tostopthe fire alarm to ensure everything is backto normal.. but that gilr pulled me away. i couldve lost an arm.

most people said the whole fire occured for only around 30 seconds,but i remember everything clearly.. the details... the fear and the shock and when she pulled me out, everything was a blurr

when i sat down on the floor outside the lab, i tried to calm down tried to smile to everyone, glad no one was hurt but instead the first clear thing i remember was seeing mrvroege n mr hansen walking into the lab check everything, and i remember calling out to him saying 'sir, im sorry' and he said 'its not ur fault'

then, only, i cried.....


mama ayah nuruland iqa, i loveyou all..ms shree, mr vroege,zul,milo, n everyone else, tnx 4 ur concern..my classmates, im sorry, athirah i owe you one...

and god, Alhamdulillah..



we live just once make it worth the while...

No comments: