Monday, August 06, 2007

spread the love

in case you guys havnt heard, zul is back! yep i repeat, he is back!! as a matter of fact, i baru jumpe die semalam, and the day before :))) so folks, you can smile now this wont be a one too whiney nor too lovesick post,it will be a happy one!*cheers*

i went back for the weekend to have farewell dinner with along and the whole fam at concorde kl. put aside the few hiccups, it was a total blast. the food was good, everyone was happy at the end. to along, in case you stumbled upon this blog (tho the probability is highly unlikely) i wish you well and im gonna miss you, and the noise from ur guitar kapok a lot..

im back in coll with a new semangat to reorganize my life, my studies and my emotions after almost a month of roller coaster ride of everything. ive sent my ps to pn kash, had the mabecs councellor to read it, and plannig to get pn, kat's opi on it. so far, most ppl say its ookay so im glad. im still on my 1st draft tho, i might put a few more changes.

as for U application, im still not decided but im planing to get it done by this week (dear God, please let me get this one right). ive done some research and ive read many medical discussion on the net lately and i really2 hope i can make it to medical school and be a good doctor. true, at first, i wasnt so sure this is what i wanna do in life, but now im certain. and im glad i have supportive people all around me always comforting me when i sometimes feel tired dgn all the fuss...

result is coming out in a couple of days, im praying the best for his result and mine.. owh and its IAW now and the theme is revert to the virtous love.. it put everyone in lovey dovey mood ;) or at least, it put me in lovey dovey mode ;) gtg, my phones ringing..

No comments: