Tuesday, November 07, 2006

seriously serious?

6th nov

i have like a million butterflies inside my stomach flapping their wings, ice cold hands and im feeling jittery and excited all at the same time.. all this just because he said he wants to see me tonight.. *sigh* havnt have this feeling for quite a long time..good lord, i think im in love.. gtg.. nak siap2 and go to taekwondo... *smiles*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th nov

okay.. (eh geds nye post smlm haha, okay admit it i was so cheeky smlm... ;)heheee) so,yesterday went well *smiles* im not going to give you the details of what happened cause i dont have time for that. however, my sheer happiness smalm was cut short today after i got my ielts result... i got band 8.5 for my reading, good enough alhamdulillah.. but, but, i got a frigging 6.5 for my listening.. how eff-ed up!~ uh, excuse my french.. im just a little dissapointed.. okay, i was a little dissapointed until the Kat Woman practically tengking me depan the whole class n said things like ''lailatul, coming from u, 6.5 is so unacceptable.. i dont know how you did that but tht is so dissapointing" *smug* (she smuged, not me, of course) argh!!!!! tensiiiiii...... im just hoping the best for my writing test... *sighhhhh*....

and i hope he'd call... thts all it takes to make my sucky day today... =(

im outta here...

No comments: