Friday, October 27, 2006

Raya! Raya!

as im updating this, its already the 4th of syawal, but still, the joy of raya has still not worn off, for most ppl la.. the kids around my housing area still wears their high hells, new colourful clothes, and walk around with their cute small handbags, i assume to collect duit raya. =) as for me, raya celebration has pretty much slows down.. mane taknye, bukak new term nih tros internal exam.... jeez... srus cuak gile.. havnt start a thing in preparation for exam~ *Sigh*

okay,okay.. lets not whine... its raya, isnt it? my raya this year went (or should i use 'is going') very seronokly... we went back to terangganu and also melaka... one of all the good things, it seems that as i grew older, my duit raya seems to bertamabah bnyk too =) now im back in cheras, curik2 gune my bro's lappy.. i havnt got one :( modem computer lak rosak, my adik lupe nak plug off b4 balik kampung and lighting struck the modem... y and such...

if theres anybad thing about raya, it would be my diet.. i rase i makan baaaaaanyak giler.. hehe. .but, thts kinda good too kan? sbbi could get fatter!! yeeehaa!! i just hope i get fatter healthyly not gaining fat and so cholestrol that would block off my artery.. *fear*

anyway, just wanna wish everyone slamat hari raya... 4 words the might have hurtd, for days i let you down for all my wrongdoings, and everything im sorry, form the very bottom of my heart kayh!.. uhm, especially regarding my last post, to all the guys yang terase, i mintak maaf kayh.. tgh emo sket time tuh.. hehe..

got to go.. n start study!!!! u guys doakan i bole bwat eh xam nih!! okay bye now! slamat hari raya again!!


blue in pagi raya,
-lyla

No comments: