Thursday, November 16, 2006

legally seventeen

Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday,
Happy Birthday to ME...

*smiles*

it was my birthday couple of days ago.. sape2 xwish lagi wish cpt!! better late than never =)

today, im 17 and 2 days old!!! =)))) ive just entitled myself qualification to get my freaking driving lisence!! hahahahaha im happy! okay so what if you guys dah ada license dah lame? at least i am now as good as u guys are =p wawawa~

***

my birthday celebration with friends at college was splendid! 13th night, milo n yaz tricked me into a night walk after a singly-candle-lighted-gardenia -muffin and doa selamat recital at the juntion together with Khairul anh Yahya. it was so sweet. like, god, i xrapat pon ngn yahya yet the girls get him to be there just to baca doa slamat (bcoz hes the alhamdulillah type, you see) and the muffin and the fact that dorg buat kat junction mcm sgt comel!! huhu

okay so afterwards dorg ajak i jalan2 i tot maybe they wud culik me smpai 12midnight just to be the 1sts to wish me.. but well, i was wrong. as i was telling them bout the card and present i recieved frm nana dengan penuh semangat nye, tibe2 we heard a guy's voice "HH..HaP..Py....er.." followed by laughings by like a bunch of people..hahahahaha busted~ looking back, (kat blakang surau time nih) i saw a whole bunch of people that each is dearly close to me. =) *touched* hehe.. there was my chaletmates fada, nah n dayah, kim, fatin, alissa, mot, kamal, gig, loh and zul =D

so they sang, i cut the cheesecake, we took pictures and milo started the cake fight~ at around 1145 ppl cleared up leaving me n him lepaked till 12 plus2 around the LBBS..i wanted to balik and take a shower but it was worth staying back for a while,with him.. we smelled of cheese throughout, but well, who cares.. cheese is edible, n delicious too, isnt it? *wink*

then on the way back to chalet my phone started ringing and beepin profusely.. (well, maybe dah ring dari td tp i xprasan kot-too occopied ;) hehe) family members,some of the juniors waaaay back in Langkwi even remembered! some old frens, ayap, ajip, my homeroommateys.. and many2 more.. the following mornig kat college pon, ramai org wish happy birthday and i didnt expect that (that makes it all even a happier birthday) :D

to all, tnx a lot for remembering.. tht was so sweet of you all.. to my girls, zul n all the party ppl (including the party-pooper aka kamal! ;) luv you all!

it was indeed a night + day to remember =))

No comments: