Sunday, March 01, 2009

feeling detached

i went to do groceries with Jannah at Aldi today. we walked home with two big bags of stuff and each one of us carried one. my other hand was holding a small bag with a few bars of chocs and biscuits.

so anyways, while i was walking, halfway down the road, Jannah half screamed, telling me to stop, and stop i did, dead on my tracks, letting go of the heavy load i was carrying, shocked. my hand felt sticky and i looked at her quizzically. she looked down to the bag i was carrying and i averted my gaze down. and boy, fresh warm red blood was trickling down the bag. i look at my hands and oddly, both palms have cut marks and blood was all over almost all of my fingertips. the cuts are deep, and long, almost 2cm. but i didnt feel sakit at all. sgt pelik heyyy!

alright, so the bag on my right hand was damn heavy thus maybe the cut but why was my left palm bleeding too?

jannah handed me her gloves i put it on and jannah help carried the small bag. she insisted to carry both of it but i dont want her to tercirit kat tengah jalan pulak nnt. heavy okay.

hehe

so yeah then we continued back home, me hugging the big bag and quieter than usual, puzzled with what just happened.

back at home then, i dropped almost everything i was holding on to. the stupid wilko spatula, the spoons, a tub of half a litter of yoghurt, splattering strawberrry cream everywhere in my room and every single thing i got hold of.

did i tell you i dropped almost everything i was holding on to?

sigh. what a day.

***EDITED***

ps- but some things are just too precious, that are worth it to hold on to tightly even when things get hard. as a matter of fact, you need it more when things get hard!

like a bottle of Frijj, or a tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough maybe?

those are things i woulndt ever let go off, even if i have plasters on all forefingers :D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

dllhsn said...

lyla! camne bleh luke? awak tak perasan langsung ke?

Nurul Nuha said...

lyla! pergila jumpa doktor. uhu.

Laila Pauzy said...

@anon: im feeling better! luka dah baik! :D

@dilos: haah! xperasan! i rasa plastic tu tajam sgt la.. plus sejuk lagi

@nuha: hehe luka biase je lah cik kak. :)

Nurul Nuha said...

yeah maybe kan sebab terlampau sejuk n then tangan lyla went numb so tak dapat rasa. :)

cuma first waktu baca post nih, dah terbayang something wrong with nerves n yadayada. nauzubillah. huhu.

jgn salahkan saya sebab amek course medic/dentistry :P

Laila Pauzy said...

to be honest, that did crossed my mind nuha! haha. scary2! hopefully xde pape :|

amila said...

luka sebab bawak beg berat? reallllly?
awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakk....ur so fragile~~~~

Anonymous said...

smpi luka??? dahsyatnyer... sure brat gler..

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 310 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices seeking the velcros are about 210 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular make. The prices seeking the boots are about 300 bucks on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were about 210 bucks on every site. But completely I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?