Saturday, May 31, 2008

why today?

i feel as worse as i am capable of feeling.

Maths was hard. well, no, that was an understatement.

Maths was Hell.

eczema's acting up. Real bad. its so painful even to walk. i think ive figured out what triggers my eczema. its not allergy to any food or anything. its Stress, with the capital 'ASS'.

and off al the day, why does he ought to make me feel like horse shit TODAY?

its official. today, June the 4th is jinxed.

get out of my way, im going to turn into an incredible hulk now. and nothing, nothing can stop me from runnig amok. go hide yourselves from me.

gosh i feel so stupid, unappreciated, taken for granted and stupid. oh ive mention tht? ill say tht again. i feel sooooooo stupidddd *screamssss*

*and the little loola girl turns into a green gigantic monster, with terrible eczema on the soles of her feet. the hulk starts to sob and cries herself to sleep with mars bar on one hand and her spongebob plush on the other*

i want my momma :'(

No comments: