Sunday, May 11, 2008

and this one goes to

Mama.
for being the bestest fren any girl could ask for. u support me thru n forgive some of the biggest mistakes a daughter could do. it will bring tears to my eyes everytime i think bout the days i made u so sad. even sadder when u forgive me each time. im so sorry. but in a way im glad cause after that, we became closer than ever. like carrot n peas ;) i wouldnt trade my love for you for anything else in the whole wide world. when everything else is turning their backs on me, i know for sure you'd still be there for me. i love u ma. oh yeah ma, teach me how to cook someday yeah? ur cookings the best i swear.

KYUEM
happy birthday.. i think, ithink la.. there is a slight chance that, i, love you, Ky. i might even miss u when im off to someplace else. im leaving in 2more months. i hope u'll continue to make more ppl to start accepting u not just as a place to shelter n prepare b4 we fly off, but also a place where the heart stays. a place tht teaches us beyond whats in the text book. a place called home.

to me you are. my home. and im sure many other retards feel that way too :)

ps- college birthday last year was more fun i think but at least this year i get to walk passed nik nazmi n smiled to him ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

m proud to b nik nazmi's kmys junior =)

Anonymous said...

aww... your mum sounded like a lovely mum. I always betray my parents. what a shame.

Laila Pauzy said...

ainul, yeah. many ex students from here finally made it big, in and outside the country. lets hope we cn be too :)

n Aisyah!yepp.. she is a supermom!