Sunday, January 07, 2007

Welcome 2007

its still not too late to wish you all avery happy new year :) for those who screwed up last year, turn on a new leaf and start over and for those who had a good life in 06, well, may this year be as good if not better :)...

as for me, my 06 wasnt so bad.. got my SPM result which the happiness still etced in me till now, alhamdulillah, had a oh-so-long holiday that i got to do really feel whats being penganggur is like (talk about gap year) went to series of interviews, met new frens along the way, got to meet mak ai and uncle yunos whom i havent seen for almost 3 years i guess, then enrolled in a coll (tho far,far away, still, its one heck of a place), meet meny,meny interesting people, learn to be more open and accepting, learn to be appreciative, competitive and all... and towards the end of the year, a found him, which i think had over all concluded my 06 picture purrfect ly..

tho some bad things had happend in the last week of 07, im still up and praying to make my 07 to be a better year, :) and just like in 2006, by the end of the year, i hope i'd have i'll have good things to share with you guys gak..

HAPPY NEW YEAR, y'all... :)

OMG- lame gile kot i xupdate sampai td nak log in i terlupe what my blogger pword is.. heheh.. dont blame me... kabel dasar laut terganggu kerana gempa bumi yang berlaku di Taiwan :p hehe

out!

4 comments:

Fiqry said...

happy new year! :p
still not to late 2 wish, kan?

Laila Pauzy said...

tnx foqry! u too! i nak link my blog to urs boleh?

Laila Pauzy said...

err sorry typo there.. fiqry i mean!

Fiqry said...

hehe... bleh je :D