Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mic test 1, 2..

i dont really know what to blog about but the things that top my mind right now is;

1) saya kesian sgt2 kepada raja amila.. saya benar2 tidak memahami mengapa kah mila sentiasa mendapat lelaki brenset! i mean such nice girl, pastu dapat bf yg sgt cam hampeh... well La at least he's an ex now.. be strong yeah! always here 4 you... ingt nak ajak die online n borak2 but the monitor mila meletop lak (wth) hehe... u have some fun at perlis keyh?

2) what happend to milo scares me.. guess we never really should really trust anybody. nay~ not a single soul except ur family and well, yourself! sometimes even bestes of frens could be not true to you (ouch tht kinda hit me too.. maybe, i shouldnt have get milo involve n be a true fren to tell her myself..)*sigh* sorry La…

3) well, I just got to know that apparently, a few of my college frens do read my blog and they said that I am angau.. am i? Mane ade la :p heh.. I mean srusly, do my posts show that im lovesick? Well if they do, let me clarify this; im notttttt!!! (milo must geleng kepala baca nih – haih in denial budak sorg nih) well, I know how annoying ppl could get when all they talk about is their crushes or partners .. so if my posts are annoying you guys, pls let me noe?

4) college reopening is just around the corner.. my hw is progressing (like, finally) nevertheless, theres still a long way to go.. baru 60% done I guess.. xpe2 smpat lagi.. 5 more days!!!

5) wonder btulke college start hari Selasa? So balik hari Isnin? Hm.. pelik2…

6) excited to start a new term at college! This sem I’ll be taking my AS! God, *nervous* xboleh main2 dah!!

Thts all for now.. take care y’all..

Ps- wow im seeing mr.Vroege, PN KAT, Dr. Bano etc etc etc I n less than a week!! J.O.Y!

4 comments:

Fiqry said...

ngeh3.... yes, college opening soon. and classes start on tuesday, so we hav to be bak by monday. So... menyusahkan? huhu,....

Anonymous said...

hi.
just want to inform you that i hav been reading ur blog for a long time but never drop a comment.milo's blog too. got link in my friend's blog.
but, there you go. a comment.
i guess its the new year kinda thing.heh

send my regards to all ex-SEMASHURIAN( no need to know the meaning);zol( nine),izzat hanafi, aina zalikha.

till then,

Laila Pauzy said...

farah tnx for visiting! nak visit ur blog gak?

Anonymous said...

babe!!! THANX for dedicating this post for me,i feel so honoured ..haha ( eventho it proves how rubbish my life was all this while ) and i DID geleng kepala.haha.

thanx a lot for melayan me on the phone. do i sound awful when i cried?hehe...and dun worry, i dun think ur 'mickey mouse'is dat kind of guy.its just my badluck =)
( im forcing the smile ..haha)

and to farah hanani,thanx for visiting my blog! i read urs to0..wehehhe

saye nk tulis comment pjg2 sebab post ini byk mengutuk saya.so saya suke! haha

lyla,mari mengusha d new freshies! ( aka our frens )

long live '89!! =)

ok ok ...i'll shut up now!!