Saturday, August 05, 2006

its a heppy-happy-sunny-splendid saturday!!

yeay! im home! class ended at around 10.45 today waited for nine ngn sani kat blakang kmpung seberang and aroud 1 oclock gerak balik umah.. pastu kan, time we all da sampai kat2 tol lembah beringin tu, my phone rang.. it was milo..

she was actually screaming on the other hand "lyla!! jgn balik lagi! i xde transport!" haha.. poor thing tht girl.. so my dad patah balik and pick her up la.. keling tol muiz nih.. mule2 kate bole pick yaz and milo up at college pastu tetibe xle lak.. *grrrrr*

anyhow, evrythng turn out to be great.. xcept tht i cant go to caca's party sbb ade this one wedding in kajang.. sorry ca!

i went to a wedding tadi.. wonder why many ppl are getting married these days.. pnat tol nak kene kasi bunge telur kat sume org.. another one's waiting jap lagi..

dono what to blog bout nemore.. hm, yeh, hv i told u sapphire won quiz, nasyid, hafazan n few more jadik runner ups..? heee bet if theres award for best house.. it will be ours.. (no offence yeah rumah2 lain... sapphire mmg best!) pastu organizer saje nak cover bagi ktorg award "house of creativity" see. thts all IAW is a bout la x? being creative in your performances and all.. and what does it gotta do with peace ke.. (im dead kalo nik imran bace nih) exuberance ke.. ape tah lagi.. kan? kan? haha.. god~ i dah jadik housist... 4give me evryone... huhu... saje jer...


yeah, bout the title... wonder whats so 'happy' and 'sunny' bout today..? heeee figure tht out urself *big smile...*

*humming....*

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel.
Please let me know that it's real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
I love you baby,
and if it's quite all right,
I need you baby to warm the lonely night.
I love you baby.
Trust in me when I say:
Oh pretty baby,
don't bring me down, I pray.
Oh pretty baby,
now that I found you. Stay.
And let me love you, baby.
Let me love you ...


-enjoy it cuz i really do..- :)

4 comments:

glorysoar.haha said...

lyla! dahla 1st time i masuk ur blog,tgk2 u kutuk2 i eh..? im not keling!pe jiran nie..heh

Laila Pauzy said...

eyh! muiz! my jiran!! hye.. welcome welcome.. ehe.. i tot u wont masok my blog.. sorry yeah.. huhu *kantoi* sorry!! tp btol la.. u kejap bole kejap x.. ksian milo.. huhu..

MaJa said...

e'eh.. lagu tue.. atas meja.. =P

amila said...

tu ar..ksian kite..ehehe... oy oy lyla,brani hang pi kutuk abang kami no?nak kena ni..hehe