Sunday, July 02, 2006

the yt thing..

the 5-day -yt-thing was.. hm how do i put this eh.. if theres any right and proper word for the expression "bo0lehlaa"then, thats the word.. heh.. its.. - bo0lehlaa.. =)

nothing much really.. it was pretty much like a ice-breaking + communication-skill lesson for us, the 10,and the other 9, the pioneer batch (older by a year).. i like all 18 of them a lot.. they're nice + cool + smart + awesome people and its really comforting come to think that i have all these ppl nnt kat college.. they can help me fitting in with studies, life n sorts..

the juniors (10) are me, hajar,jan, jannah, raja, ashraf,izy,firdaus and azri.. n the seniors are k.fairuz,iza,amira and a.eidil, afif, rafsham,hakim,faisal, and hanif.. all in all, dorg mmg smarty-pants (and skirts) laa..

all of em are from boarding skool.. so you figured la kan, kire xde bratty-ness la.. sume sekepale.. the classes are okay, some were great, we did a kinda discussion on the novel and filh 'pride n prejudice', talk about disigner babies, war, islamophobia, malay culture, current issues, world cup, and pretty much, a little bit of everything. hee.. so that the idea of fun when you're a college studntu noe ..

hm, of all the things we did there, i particularly like the part when we talk a bout racism and our seem-to-know-about-everything lecturer came out with the movie to sir, with love.. there is this one song in this movie that really captured me.. i think the words are precise, nice, short and sweet... here it goes for you all..

*****************************************************************************

Those schoolgirl days of telling tales and biting nails are gone
But in my mind I know they still will live on and on

But how do you thank someone
Who has taken you from crayons to perfume?
It isn't easy, but I'll try

If you wanted the sky
I would write across the sky in letters
That would soar a thousand feet high
To Sir, with love

The time has come for closing books and long last looks must end
And as I leave I know that I am leaving my best friend
A friend who taught me right from wrong and weak from strong
That's a lot to learn
What, what can I give you in return?

If you wanted the moonI would try to make a start
But I, would rather you let me give my heart
To Sir, with love

****************************************************************************

okay, so in this case, its to you, with love my friends.. =) love ya!

p/s- i'll put the pics of the course later kay.. gotta go, im sleeepy~ nite2

3 comments:

A Mutalib said...

lyla.. can i copy this?
can i? can i? can i? pllllzzz..heee,,

Laila Pauzy said...

haha.. go on aini.. i know you already did.. its sweet kan? =)

deynarashid said...

diorg bukan setakat smarty-pants je..diorg gile gak. heheh.. c ya in coll!