Sunday, July 02, 2006

when i started to see WC as more of a mangkuk rather than cawan..

forgive me for the title, but i cant help mself from feeling total disgust for WC. it shattered my dream to see my boys from brazil rock in the final..okay, so, my the theory of adding up the year equals to 36xx whatever is totally crap..sedaynye!

at first, i was so0o glad tht college starts on the 11th and i get to see the final (bajet brasil masok la..).. and now, im like, heck.. malasnye nak tengok final! i hate germany for having the luck to beat argentina when they play like.. like me in futsal.. (ok, not that bad)..then i hate p0rtugal for kalahkan england (league of cute footballers.. so what if ther are gays? they r cute, mind you) and more than anything, i hate france to put my brazillian boys to shame!

so, who am i to support in the finals?? hm, sbb italy for sure wont be going to the final (i think), it left me with no choice but to go for portugal (tnx to c.ronaldo n figo) for these two, i forgive them for beating beck n owen n rooney n lampard.. no way i nak sokong france beb.. theyre to0 mean.. heh..

still, knape brazil kalah? =( kesian cafu... kan..?

*out* *total dissapointment*

2 comments:

dreamer said...

glory2 france aha

Laila Pauzy said...

huhu.. hanco bekecai harapan nak tngok france dikalahkan.. berpaling tadah arr cmni.. sokong france gak a =)