Tuesday, May 16, 2006

vextation in merriment?

just talked to shah.. feel so much better.. tnx shah!

i got the letter from UM tadik.. to my surprise, i am going to register on the 4th of june (not july, mind me) heh.. so its like im only going to be home for another 2-3 weeks and after that, i'll start a new life too, just like my friends.. went thru the offer letter reluctantly..

lawa la surat die.. warne warni babe~ heh. there are blue, green, red..n white.. banyak sgt nak kene isi.. *urgh* id have to do medical checkup, get a new pasport size pic, n buy thpse things that a campus life student have got to have.. you know, i mean the baldi, hanger, clothes pegs.. sweet huh..? u bet..

ayman msged me tadi.. 'lyla so sad cant review OC with you nemore.." somthing like that.. yup, that a bummer to me too, ayman...n gez wat, i myself only have 3 weeks to watch it, then we r equal, no more tv!~

i dunno i kinda feel excited + nervous to masok UM.. i mean can u imagine, its a U.. i feel so small.. my dad always reminds me that U life is a complete diffrent ball game from ur high skool life.. i know dad, tnx 4 the news flash.. i went to wahida's blog just now.. it seems like shes doing fine in her new college iguess it not tht bad, ryte dad? i can survive, cant i dad..?

in this mean time, im still hoping tht id get the mara scholarship..tht is said to be out this khamis now.. hehe *fingers cross* wish me luck..

ow yeah,tnx to my NBC slippers... i nearly stepped on the last night's kaca tadik...

so sorry i sound so gibberish today -mental block-

2 comments:

sillybillyinibini said...

lyla, u n i are soo going to get the mara scholarship.. InsyaAllah..

AlAmin said...

hoh! pasum? same la..
yang comment sblm ni tu ade problem
ignore it
moga dapat mara eh