Monday, May 15, 2006

a day in blue...

huh.. i dont know whats wrong with me today.. im feeling hollow and down..

anyway...

i had a nightmare last night, im not really sure what it was but i remember waking up with a bad taste in my mouth and watery eyes... woke up at 9 today, to mama's nag (of coz) 'angah, bngon2 da lambat nih..' so i woke up and did house chores (like always) and help her at dapur.. then had lunch around 1.30. and after that i went online, to check my mara interview's result (konon la) tp (like always) xde pon..

NEwS FlAsH : result kuar in this week, but not monday~ haha .. rumours really get around fast, dont they..?

so i logged in ym, n met timah and amat.. i notice that almost all of my friends had 'im on sms' status.. duh, they are in matrix! hwah, so sad, cant chat with them nemore.. wonder do they have internet access in matrix eh? i hope they do or else, my no one wud be reading my blog *sob* heh.. milo aini n mirah are in matrix now, wonder how r they doing.. ow yeah,maja n ajip too..hope they are all fine. maja,milo n aini smsed me telling they are fine in mtrix, good for them.. =)

you guys now what? amat got tht mara offer to fly straight ahead to the US without prep study in msia first! man, aint tht boi a smart-ass?~ haih.. jeles btol.. i tot hes not accepting it as i tot he really wana be a geologist (and he already got the oppor. from petronas) but he did anyway.. so sad~ sume org is leaving me~ amats leaving on the 20th of june, skali ngn jye.. if i happen to have nothing to do that day,maybe i'll send them off..

i had butterfingers all day long today..i even dropped my precious hour glass that was given to me by my crush when i was in standard 5!~ seday sgt.. pecah berderai~ n the kaca was all over my room.. i swept it away and it makes me wonder am i sweeping away all the memories i had with my old frens to0, today..? what wud happen next? wud we still be frens? i dunno.. sume org mcm on their own way skrg.. im in denial that we are all grown ups now and life must go on..

owh, i think the hour glass pieces are still there now, and for that im wearing my indoor slipper all day long, thts the only thing that makes me feel secured today..

owh,snap...

HELLLLO.. neone there..?
Hello...Hello...Hello...hello..hello...

-empty-

2 comments: