Wednesday, May 10, 2006

reality bites..


hell yeah it does..

first of all, sorry taw lame x update (not tht anyone dah usha my blog *sob*s0b*) hehe.. i havent done much to this blog, so i havent tell my frens yet bout it.. tp, pikir2 balik, kalo nak tunggu my blog gmpak cam dorang nyer, alamat, x berblog la smpai da masok matrix.. hehe so today, i decided nak reveal je my grotty,abysmal blog nih.. *blush*

actually, a few ppl did ask me already 'lyla, da ade blog?' (hehe bajet femes) i was working on it all this while, i said 'no no not yet' ..my fault it was to announce to start a blog on the first hand anyway.. heh~ so,here you go my folks.. nazir! ure the 1st to read my blog i gez.. drop a comment k! ajip, u're second kot.. :)

back to my title td, yup, reality bites~

its like yesterday you have it, and to day when you wake up, baru u realize its slipping thru ur fingers.. n u cud not do anything to stop it.. world spins, time swirls, and ur life to0, must move forward.. everybody has something they have to leave behind, kan? and for me, it my life at home with tv, pc, n frens to hang out with anytime.. im talking responsibilities here, folks.. its back to school!

i woke up today realizing there are only very few days left b4 matrix commence.. so i decided to plan an outing with yaz ainul milo mirah n caca sume, tp it turned out yaz nak pg camp, ainul xley kuar on friday, n i myself da kene balik kmpung esok, ade kenduri arwah.. it hit me real hard tht i x sempat jumpe my close frens b4 pg matrix, but hey, i gez.. there always next time.. i just hope we will all stay in contact, n be frens forever.. *sedaynyeee*

uh, i m getting all corny and banal kan? xpe xpe just nak strss out how you guys, my frens really mean a lot to me.. and 4 that, i xnak hilang you all cmtu je.. =) stay in touch k! to all yg will be going to matrix (like me) kite pulun abes2 k kat sane.. 4 flat both sems~ haha.. ok!? insyaAllah..

keep checkin up on me
- later!


*al-fatihah for my pak long*

14 comments:

amila said...

la..im gonna miss u soooo much..*sobsob* luv u gal! lets pulun habis habisan eh?hehe

A Mutalib said...

U'll do great!!

amila said...

la..im so sad..ur gonna leave me alone at matrix..ur gonna have fun at pasum..dun forget me taw..hukhuk ='(

MaJa said...

gad.. ko bukan last duh.. aku lagi last drpd ko.. ini pon aku tau dari celah2 mana ntah , dah x igt.. dari aini nyer blog kot.. nampak sgt dah laa lyla x sayang aku duh~

MaJa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amila said...

mcm toye je..borak2 kt page org..tp lyla nye x bersuara pon..haha

A Mutalib said...

Haha.. lyla keeps it low je.. lyla,nanti jage diri leklok ye kat pasum..!! dont hunt2..hehe..doakan kite gaks!!

MaJa said...

aku rasa post nie la yang dapat paling banyak comment kot? berbanding semua blog bebudak batch kita lain? kot la x?

MaJa said...

eh x.. bukan yang paling banyak.. dekat gad nyer pon ada 10.. x tau la kalau 11 da jadi paling banyak?

Laila Pauzy said...

korang! tnx2.. kite terharu ade org gak nak tngok blog kite.. hehe maja! sorry! lyla segan la nak btaw.. blog org buruk ,x mcm gad's!hehe.. lov u'all! keep ceking k!

amila said...

milo nye pon ade 12 x??? ckp la ade..hahaha

Laila Pauzy said...

heee ok ok milo pon femes memes gak! la! kt call awk ritu tp awak xde akt umah.. ima call u tomoro taw! hope u blom berangkat gi melake!! wA miss u la lA.. maja, ur buk is still wit me!!

amila said...

maja! u didnt gimme ur buk..sok bwak tau maja..tau tau!! nak parsons tuh! eheh..
la,gonna miss u too! awak da call kite tadi..heheh..kite nk comment pjg2,cambes sket..hehe..
awak! kem salam kt amat tau! *sdeyh x dpt usha die live* haha
babai grl..milo femes emes ni nk bla da! tata!!! mmmmuah!!

*u got 16 comments-dats a record! haha*

Laila Pauzy said...

sho0t.. i really miss milo! :~(