Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vlog 2.0

About fricking time, right? :D LOL. soooo sorry! ive been really busy :( Clinicals are so tiring, but good kinda tiring, fun tired. I was at hospital half the time and the other half at home sleeping/ pigging out/ burying my nose in piles of notes and heavy books pretending to be revising while watching pretty little liars.

So i got home quite early today and i was sorting thru my work clothes and selendang, colour coding things and hangers (yes im a wardrobe freak like that) and trying out my old dresses and casual clothes and jeans and spring skirts that i rarely get to wear anymore nowadays :( i tried on my hijabs and experimented with a few styles. then..

you guessed it. i decided to make a hijab tutorial video. rest assured this video isnt as awkward as my 1st attempt at vlogging (at least i think so) LOL. This goes for you guys who have been missnig my face and my voice. Wait, what? you dont miss me? Well your mom does.



Weeheeee :D ttyl 'ppl of the internet' who says that? (O_o) oh right, i did (T_T)

3 comments:

Y A Z I R A said...

i've tried stethoscope ! and it's disappointing :( i was expecting some cool sound like "dum dam dam" ok tak tau nak explain hehe. but all i could hear was a distant "duuuup duppp" it was cool nevertheless hehe

btw, do u wear this style all the time now? or just for hospital?

Anonymous said...

haha it's been awhile listening to your talk!

tmah said...

so cute lyla!!! hehe. so that's how you wear your tudung. nice video dr!