Saturday, August 30, 2008

horror, terror

i lost my Identification Card, MasterCard, Giro Card, My L, My P evidence, yhe RM 1 note Eja folded into a heart shape, the boyfriend's love notes, movie tickets, yaz's boomerang, pasport pics of myself with all smiles.

i also lost my phone.

and all this happens when i was performing my prayer at midvalleys surau.

im out of tears.

contact me now at 012-*9*9512 the asterisked numbers are the same as my prev phone num's. fiqry, alifa, jannah n fatin, pls contact me.

Please, to those reading, pray i manage to complete redoing all this in time n can still go to the UK by the 13th...

Please god, Please, Please, please.... :'(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

weh laila la :)

Anonymous said...

nk g UK da this 13th? midvalley bkn tmpat yg selamat. lg2 klau nk naek train ptg2

hopefully u will get back those thing u have lost. ameen

p/s: happy fasting month.

ejanas said...

la...nanti i fold u another one okie?? taknak jumpe ke b4 fly..
kejam la awk ni!

Laila Pauzy said...

nak! naksgt! pamela ade ajak minggu dpn! jom3?

Laila Pauzy said...

n which amer is thiseh?