Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Prayer

I need to reorganize my mind. Revivification much needed. Restart. From scratch. Complacency is the biggest enemy. Big ugly monster. Distractions are most definitely not welcomed. Take my hand and guide me please, God. It is a long road. Long, windy road. Give me strength. I need You.

A friend of mine is diagnosed with lung cancer. Its her birthday today. Happy birthday dear. God, please grant her health and happiness. Fight back Ser. Cause we are all fighters.

2 comments:

the game said...

Revivification- WTF?A mouthful, splendiferous word that is!

Oh,I'm sorry to hear about your friend.Hope she'll fight the cancer like a tiger.

Laila Pauzy said...

hee i think it means to give new spirit kot
it sounds right dont you think? heheh

n yeap. me too i know she can shes tough. :)