Saturday, April 26, 2008

am i that invisible?


i am not at all in a good mood. i might be a little bitchy the whole day. heck maybe even the whole week.beware.

its a short weekend. so short we didnt even realise we have one kan. classes end at 1 oclock saturday and begin again at 8 oclock Monday. *sigh*

the week past was full with dramas. in the law students clique and also in yours truly medic nerds. case closed anyway. thanks to firdaus amaran for enlightening us to the truth through his blog. and to Asma for being heroic and give her a wake up call. i wanna be brave like you.

erkk *snif sniff* i smell smthng burning. like the smell in the HUKM operating theater. the testicle removal operation.

ill update later when my moods better. gonna go check what the burning smell is. maybe someone is losing his balls?

oh btw kan, i watched the whole operation processes. so i know how to do it. :) dont mess with me.

10 comments:

amila said...

blogs that i stalk?
laaaa...pls dun be a stalker!!
its so scareeeee...heeeehe

Laila Pauzy said...

heheeee *wink* not really i do drop comments once in a while.. so xkire stalker ok..

Anonymous said...

testicle removal operation? D: *run*

luckily I dont have one (or two) so you can't scare me! booo~

and oh, can you perform that operation on my ex? I want him to suffer. haha.

Laila Pauzy said...

talk about wanting exes to suffer..

dont we all, girls? :) i'll gladly remove both aisyah!

hahah. this is morbid.

amila said...

uuuu...i wanna do that too!! i mean..to my ex..not me..haha..

A Mutalib said...

":) dont mess with me."

senyum, disertakan dgn ayat2 amaran.

wah, takut. hehe

Laila Pauzy said...

oh itu senyuman menakutkan lah aini.

like *smirk, then bukak mate besar2 n bare teeth*

Anonymous said...

Whoaaa remove testicle?

testosterone hormone level abnormalities ke?

Aisyah: instead of removing his testicles, why not replace it with cow's testicle, i believe its possible. Hahaha

em.. how ever, dont remove mine, I want them intact. So I know when stop to harassing, when girl kicked my on groin

Anonymous said...

* when to stop

Gosh, why do I have to type so fast?

Laila Pauzy said...

his testicle got twisted in an accident. so doctor kate its practically nonfuncional anymore. and he might get infection kalau xbuang plus is not a pretty sight to see, twisted testicle is.

NH. this isnt english class. so dont bother betulkan. we get what u mean.