Friday, September 28, 2007

-none-

its 6.40 pm n i just woke up. i slept the whole day today after my paper 2 business and i feel sleepier than ever..i skipped tutorial and assembly (not on purpose this time) and i woke up feeling heavy,dizzy and sad. im having a terrible stomachache.

its weird how sleep should be refreshing and yet it makes me feel drained and empty.. :(

maybe i should get myself more organized and try to start going out for sports again. its been a while since i went out for swimming and taek won do practices now.. maybe i should spend less time on bed, maybe i shouldseriously start thinking bout my bio n chem now that business is over. maybe i should call him and just talk. maybe i should've gone home for a little rest..sigh..

i need some refreshment!

somebody, revivify me!

and maybe, its time for me to stop finding excuses and start going to terawih again.. heheh

ah well that what tido petang does to you.. it makes you moody.. i'll blog again tonight i have too much time on my hands to waste..

bye2

No comments: