Saturday, March 06, 2010

Past

I encountered someone by surprise today. He brought back distant almost forgotten memories playing in my head over and over like old rolls of films. He rocked the stage, and i heard girls around me going ga ga over him. I was once one of them, it just made me smile. :)

I went up to see him afterwards to congratulate him and the band. We were just like all other old friends. It wasn't awkward, he didn't feel like a stanger, but we talk silly, mundane things. Like old friends who didn't know how to pick up where they left off. We exchanged polite smiles and spoke a few words until it was time for me to leave, and him back to the screaming girls.

I encountered someone by surprise today. Hes a rockstar, and Im a girl next door.
It just made me smile.
:)

9 comments:

amila said...

i know whooooooooo. haha

Laila Pauzy said...

Shhhh :) I was looking for you on ym smalam nak certaaaa smthggggg!

Zayen said...

Laila boleh tak this one time I felt like blog hopping I came across this post?! Haha.

Ps: More like one screaming girl je kot, sebelah you semalam. Haha.

Laila Pauzy said...

Lols! i know right! Did azerk got to take a pic with him finally?

Zayen said...

I suppose. Well balik naik satu kereta kot, kalau tak dapat a picture jugak I tak tahu lah. Haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jesson said...

wow, thats great impressive

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Card Counting Books said...

It is remarkable, it is the amusing answer