Monday, October 27, 2008

hey, come back, i miss ur spaghetti :(

zul was here in notts over the weekends. we didnt do much really, jalan2, shopped for groceries, laze around and chat, watched hoodwinked (best gila), drillbit taylor (predictable) and guess what? he cooked for us!

gila terror ok, hands down hes a better cook than i am.

there were 7 of us, 4 tuan rumah and 3 guests, zul included. He cooked 2 western dish for us. chicken chop, and spaghetti. it was almost 3 oclock, sume dah lapar gila, xmakan dari pagi.. hehe

I : Hey (eats the chicken chop) sedap la (then spaghetti) u masak
Zul : naah.. korg jugak tolong
I : its ur recipes tho, (drinks, munch on doritos) serious~
Fatin : A'ah la Zul. Selain chicken chop and spaghetti u terrer masak apa lagi?
Zul : I cant cook malay dish sgt.. western bole la skit2
Fiqry : Ye lah org london
Zul : (sheepishly) hehe xla.. malay dish leceh seriously.
I: (spaghetti again) so, what else besides these? (nyum3)
Zul: welll.... i can cook this... uhm... apa nama die eh...
I: pizza?
Someone I Cant Really Remember Who: Fish n chips?
Zul: bukan2 die macam cake, ada lapis2.. hmmm
I: huh? cake? lapis? cake lapis lapis?
Zul: yeahhh.. yg cheese n meat then lapis lapis lapis then bake
Ramai2: ohhhh
I: (stops eating, stares at him jaw dropped) U CAN COOK LAGSANA?
Zul: Haaaa Lagsana! yup thts it!
I: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im SO gonna marry you!

Fiqry and the rest : HAHAHAHHAHAH

doink~
ps- it just occured to me this is the only pic of Zul i ever posted here... kan? hehehe *blush, signs off*

6 comments:

A Mutalib said...

...............

comelnye!

the game said...

OH-MY-GOD!This is so sweet that I'm a diabetic now!

amila said...

shweeeeet ;)

Anonymous said...

awakk... zul macam dah bangga2 kembang2 gile. tak habis2 ckp he can make a great chicken chop.. heheh.

btw, dont forget 'zara' ok whenever u call/sms him. hehe

TOPAN said...

chomel nya blushing! gaga
howa u dear?


www.topanmoon.blogspot.com

chenaD said...

~comey~=D