Friday, September 12, 2008

alhamdulillah my preparation is finally finalised. if all is well, i'll be leaving tomorrow at 234o malaysian time.

my bags are packed. the weight limit is 20kilos actually but my bag is 27kgs and the boyfriend is gonna bring anther 4kilos or so on the 20th. quoting amirah, 'cemana bag awak berat sangat? baju awak kan kecik2 je?' (T_T) hehe.. i guess its the food plus electrical appliences plus the tebal2 clothes kot. plus, my bag kosong alone is already 6kilos! anyway i hope the abg jaga counter check in is easily seduced or else i'll go there foodless n maybe a dozen or so clothes less. fiqry said hes gonna bring 4kilos of food, and that should help :D hehe fiqry, sorryla 4kilo tu takkan tahan setahun punya, sharing is caring my friend :)

im currently feeling so mixed up. happy and excited on one hand, sad and nervous on the other. i realised that this is gonna be a big turning point in my life and i hope it will change me to be a wholly better person. this experience will hopefully prepare me for the cold harsh world outside and if anything, i know i should embrace this moment.

goodbye family, goodbye friends (n foes). please pray for me n keep in touch. im surely gonna miss malaysia like hell (no matter how hell-ish the politics gets or how bad the traffic jam is, or how mahal harga minyak is), i still call this boleh land home.

lastly, i mintak maaf kat semua hujungrambut hujung kaki, selamat berpuasa and salam aidilfitri *sobs*

wait for me, ill be back ppl, hopefully as Dr. Laila :) insyaallah!

ps- to raja amila raja azahar, happy birthday girl. :) ure one of a kind n love u much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey where are u going?
this is my first time here..
anyway gud luck girl..
take care..

Laila Pauzy said...

hye, welcome callister! im going to the UK, university of Nottingham. tnx n i wish u success too :)

A Mutalib said...

lyla....good luck in UK..!! :)

amila said...

thanx lyla.love u ! =D