Saturday, March 29, 2008

holiday is over

its time to hit the books again. and hit 'em hard *lyla hammers the books* (sounds so wrong.. : ppl tht gave me 8 for ielts must have the biggest regret if they happen to find this blog i think)

the 3 weeks holidays has been ok. i went to F1 circuit (which was very fun minus the noise) had family reunions (like always) met aliff! after so longand i get to have webbie dates with zul nalong almost everyday :) *smiles*

i only did like 30% of my revision plan kot and suddenly i have this very nasty fever with super runny nose if its in 4x100 i bet my nose wins.

lame.ok..

exsuce me but itsalready 230 30th of march (yesss the day i shall return to lembahberingin) and im chatting withmilo, we both are having the loathing of kuda jatuh syndrome and the panic of super under preparedness (ielts ppl, sorry!) for the coming trials. so needless to say, we are not happy ppl to go back to coll. so thts why the crappiness of the post.

have i told you edinburgh rejectedme? : sad but well, like ivesaid b4 i mmg nak pg notts, insyaallah. n soton my insurance. i know fiqry is following me wherever i go so no worries, nnt i ada kawan to help me hopefully :)

i guess i better sleep now. tomorrow, may God grant me health and new burning semangat to start myrevision seriously and get my mind tuned in to my plans.

its time to get serious, like isaid, holidays over. period.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. lyla, do u remember fahmi our senior from langkawi..? erm, batch pdut n zuri. well, he said he saw u at f1 tapi takut salah org. la la la. so, dia kem salam.. hEhehe.. =P

amila said...

kite nampak die!! hahahhaha seriously!!

Anonymous said...

for milo : awak tak kenal kot?!!! =P