Friday, December 14, 2007

cuti cuti malaysia

i dont know how words get around so fast. i only ter slipped it one day in chem class about my plan to go to switzerland. and i believe farah je kot yang terdengar? and all of a sudden a fren after another txtd me asking when my flight is.

news flash : guess what? its semalam!! and here i am all sweaty and cranky, not, mind you in snowy europe.

well heres what happen. i got mama agreeing to my plan, to let me go alone to swiss, tickets on my own expense and accomodation wud be with my auntie and all. okiedokie. no problemo.
and then nurul and iqa cakap dorg nak pegi jugak so thts 6k for their tix alone (!). and ayah started to say bout the kesejukan melampau in geneva and its not save and all and when he said bout we all have to go back to trg for raya haji, thts it..i know we cudnt win this one.

so there goes my plan. one of my biggest frustrations is tht (apart from swiss chocolate among others) i cudnt surprise zul at his doorstep after all the pleasant surprises he has done for me and that probably, i wudnt have the chance to visit uncleyunos andfamily while they are in Swiss! what a waste.

anyway moving on. have i told you guys we went to PD last week? it was actually very fun (minus the sun burn,of course). :) the beach was surprisingly not dirty, i went on the banana boat 4 times atleast and spend evenings on the sand letting my mind wanders with Kafka on the Shore. flew kites in the evening and sleep late, watching movies with a few cousins.

im looking foward to the next destination. trg i believe? butits flooding over there rite?or maybe penang? i dont mind, just get me somewhere refreshing quick for a break before this little space in my brain become too full and explode with boredom.

No comments: